Tuesday, April 24, 2007






Godzilla 3-D is still on!:
A few weeks ago, it was announced that Godzilla 3-D is still on! The bad thing is, were getting it a little late (filming begins in Febuary 2008) but as long as it comes out...
*

Big news for the Big-G!!!!!!!! (?):
A trailer that was shown at a showing of the new Transformers movie has left many exited. The movie, according to some to be Cloverfield (probably just a working title) features a giant monster tearing apart New York. The monster is said to be a giant lion of some sort and the movie may, very well be the sequal to the U.S Godzilla. My best guess? GODZILLA VS. FIRELION!!!!!!!!!!
*

New line of Destroy All Monsters figures:
A few days ago, I meet up with Bill Kerner and TomTvdik from Far East Monsters to talk about the new figures. We had a forty five minute discussion about the new series and Godzilla in general and in the end I ended up buying the figure. I was VERY impressed. The detail and sound is amazing. Godzilla's spines and mouth even light up to look like it is breathing fire. I can not wait until I get my hands on King Ghidorah and the rest of the series. I also got thier great velvet poster featuring Godzilla and ten of his friends and foes (Anguirus, Rodan, Mothra, Hedorah, King Ghidorah, Titanosaurus, Megalon, Gigan, Manda and Mechagodzilla). I am trying to get videos of the descussion up so hopefuly you can view them soon.
*

King Ghidorah to be relesaed for the Destory all Monsters Battlezone series!:
The latest addition to the Battlezone series King Ghidorah is now avalible for pre-order! Check out the Far East Monsters site to order!


last updated 4-18-07

No comments: