Sunday, April 20, 2008


New Stuff! (5-21-08)

  • Just a little heads up, Kaiju Universe will now be updated at random times.

*******************************************************

  • Added the review for Godzilla: Unleashed.

*******************************************************

  • Sorry for the lack of updates today, but I was buisy working on a review for Unleashed. Be sure to check out that section later on for the review.

************************************************************************************

  • Added a new comic
  • Added Bandai Legion to my collection. Again, fell free to post your collection and it will be put up on this blog.
    *******************************************************************************
  • Added a description to Frankenstein vs. Godzilla in the Lost Projects section.
  • Fixed up some of the GMW matches.
  • Just a heads up, I have begun creating a G4 speculation thread.
  • I forgot to say yesterday that I added a new poll. So, I'll say it now: I added a new poll.
  • Added the new "News" section banner.
  • Added a section for my collection of kaiju figures
    *******************************************************************************
  • You thought this blog was dead, didn't you? Well, I'M BACK!!!!! and I'm changing it BIG TIME!!!! That means NEW BANNERS, TONS of Godzilla: Unleashed coverange and G4 speculation, and lots and LOTS and LOTS!!!!! more UPDATES!! I hope you enjoy the latest version of KAIJU UNIVERSE!!
  • Re-did the Godzilla: Unleashed section. Expect a review soon.
  • Re-did the "referances" section.
  • Added the new Godzilla: Unleashed banner. Hope you enjoy my new photoshop skills!
  • Added the new updates banner.
  • Added some info on the new King Ghidorah figure from Far East Monsters to the "News" section.
  • Fixed up the "You Know What's "Wierd?" section
  • Added a review to Atragon

No comments: